Monday, November 14, 2011

Filthy Phil's Photo Frenzy

Want me to send you an Autographed 8 x 10 photo? Very simple....

Step 1

Stamp and Self address a Legal size envelope, usually manila colored, and fold it into a regular letter envelope.

Step 2
On a separate sheet of paper, write who you would like the photo signed to, a little about the person, even if it''s you, and your twitter handle if you have one. I want to know a little about the person because nothing it lamer than the standard non personal personalized signed photo. If you just want it signed, that's cool too.

Step 3

Write a check or money order that WILL NOT BOUNCE and make it out to either Operation Homefront, the USO or Make a Wish Foundation in the amount of at least $25. Sorry guys, need to give a little to get a little here, but I promise these groups kick major ass.

Step 3

Send it all to:

Clumsy Intruder Productions
5062 Lankershim Blvd #412
North Hollywood, CA, 91601

Step 4

Put my ugly mug on a wall in a week or two.

I'm hoping to raise a humble $2500 for these groups, so I've got about 125 photos. If the demand is crazy high, we'll figure something out. But I want you all to know I really appreciate the support and encouragement I've received this year, and I hope this is an adequate way to show such.

4 comments:

  1. Purrsonally, I think it's a great idea! And y'all are donatin' the proceeds to worthy charities. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love that you're going to help these fantastic foundation. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea, but why don't you set up a Paypal for it? You're more likely to get more donations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Counter offer.

    I have a SOA script signed by two of the actors. I'll donate $50 if you'll sign it instead.

    @katakize

    ReplyDelete