Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Many of you have asked what you need to do to get an autographed pic.
In honor of Veterans Day, I have an answer for you.


In the coming days I will set up a PO Box that anyone can send a self addressed stamped envelope, your twitter handle, name and a check for  $25 made out to Operation Homefront, the USO or Make a Wish Foundation  and have an autographed headshot sent to you in return. The twitter handle is not a requirement and you are welcome to donate a higher amount if you can, but I want to make this as affordable as I can and help out these great organizations in a meaningful way.

Look in the coming days for the address.

Thanks to all my supporters out there, and a very big thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed for our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment