Friday, July 22, 2011

Words of Warning

First a Disclaimer:
This is my first, scariest and possibly final blog post.
That said......
You should all know a few things about me. First, I consider myself a terrible writer. My thoughts seem to rarely connect, I feel arrogant and pretentious every time I write, and my fingers are too fat for the keys. Second, I WANT TO GET BETTER. I know I can. But as many a writer has said, " Writers get better by writing." So, here we are ladies and gentleman. So welcome, and thank you.
 Please go easy on my tender, nacho loving soul.

4 comments:

  1. Now I want nachos from 7-11. You know... liquid cheese, chili... Welcome to the world of blog. I should start one! Oh. Wait. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Will it give you the willies that I've added you to my blogs of note? Mewsings from the Lowecat is lookin' forward to your writin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife says she thinks your next post should be a review of Army Of Darkness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris.

    Welcome to world of blogging. Somedays you feel like you have something to say, other days - not so much. Just keep slogging away. It's your space just do what you want. You've got fans that support you.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete